The Muslim family part 1: Fiqh of marriage and wedding
The search for love and tenderness.
This first book from a brand new series on marriage deals with the process of making a marriage from start to finish.
The book also covers the following:
• the importance and benefits of marriage
• traits to look for in a spouse
• choosing a spouse
• the marriage application
• conditions and requirements regarding the marriage contract
• rules of conduct regarding the initiation of marriage
• celebrating the wedding and the walimah
• the forbidden marriages
It also lists many violations against Islam that are usually committed by Muslim (a) at every step of the marriage process.
Furthermore, it provides a practical method of performing the marriage contract by means of an example.
It answers many frequently asked questions about the various acts of sexuality.
Translator (s):S. skipper